1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
In the shower because I don't have a bathtub, alas. I mostly use Kneipp lavender, which is a soap free cleanser. I also have Dr Bronner liquid soap, in lavender and almond. And a mint eucalyptus shower gel. No bar soap.
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
No. As a kid I once overate on watermelon, and to this day it makes me queasy.
3. Is there anything moldy in your refrigerator?
I hope not, but I would not take a bet on it.
4. Are there any dirty dishes in your sink?
A bowl from me, and the mushy food bowl from the cat, with some utensils.
5. What would you change about your living room?
I have my eye on a really nice apothecary cupboard, with glass shelves in the top half. Hopefully later this year.
6. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
I don't own a dishwasher, I don't have room for it, and it would be horribly decadent since I live by myself.
7. Do you have a can of mushrooms in your pantry?
Canned mushrooms are gross. I usually have fresh ones in the fridge. Not atm though.
8. White or wheat bread?
Both. I take wheat bread to work, and indulge in toasted white bread on weekends.
9. What is on top of your refrigerator?
The stove. With the kettle on that most of the time.
10. What color is your sofa?
11. What color or design is on your shower curtain?
12. How many plants are in your home?
One. A big green leafy plant. Big! Green! Leafy!
13. How many candles are in your home?
Insane amounts of tealights. I used to love candles, but these days I have a cat incapable of leaving them alone. And the smell of burnt fur gets on my nerves.
14. Is your bed made right now?
The duvet is folded up at the foot of the bed so the mattress can air.
15. If you have a coffee pot, what color is it?
The coffeemaker is chrome and black.
16. Electric or standard can opener?
Standard. Most cans these days have these pull tabs anyway.
27. Comet or Soft Scrub?
I need to look up these forgeign and exotic brand names... Ah, okay. Comet is what we call Vim. I use Cif, which is a thick liquid mild abrasive. I love this stuff, and use it for everything, from cleaning the toilet to buffing chrome.
28. Is your closet organized?
Yes. I could stand to be slightly less anal here.
29. What color is the flashlight that you use the most?
Ha! I only found the thing again last week, after it being "lost" for several months, so "use the most" is pretty relative here, but it's black.
30. What kinds of things are in your junk drawer?
Tools, old keys, elastic bands, batteries, old keys, measuring spoons, bicycle lights, old keys, elventy zillion twist ties, and I could go on.
31. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Glass. I don't have plastic cups. I do use a couple of plastic bowls and spoons though.
32. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
Nope, this is another of those exotic and foreign concepts that I know nothing about ;p
33. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
I have an attic and it is clutter central.
34. Curtains or blinds?
Blinds, I don't care for curtains.
35. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Three, a stack of two and a single.
36. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
This occasionally happens, if I saw something on tv that freaked me out. I prefer to sleep in the (relative, there is a street light just outside my window) dark.
37. How many ceiling fans are in your home?
None, I have a couple of standing fans.
38. How often do you vacuum?
I try to vacuum every day. The cat tends to spread the bright white litter far and wide. The floor is dark grey.
39. Standard toothbrush or electric?
I try to brush electric once a day.
40. What color is your toothbrush?
Clear with blues bristles. The electric one is white, coincidentally also with blue bristles.
41. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
No, I do need to get a mat for the front door, but I'd prefer it if it would be plain.
42. What is in your oven right now?
An empty dish.
43. Is your microwave clean or dirty?
It could be cleaner.
44. Is there anything under your bed?
Bjds, their clothes, Bratz dolls, my make-up box, and a suitcase with old diaries.
45. Chore you hate doing the most?
Cleaning the bathroom walls, urgh.
46. What retro items are in your home?
Several appliances from the 1960s (toaster, percolator, iron), a tea service. A clock. The wardrobe. The blender is modern but with a retro look (chrome). A paperweight in the shape of an apple. Some barbies from the 1960s/early 1970s. I like retro.
47. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
If only. I'm happy to have an actual desk tbh.
48. If you have a yard, who mows it?
I live in an apartment 2 stories up. No yard.
49. Is there anything on your kitchen floor right now?
The Alessi cat dish and some empty bottles that have to go to recyling. Finished the gin and a bottle of cider last Friday.
50. How many mirrors are in your home?
Three in the bedroom. One in the bathroom
51. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
I have a large Hello Kitty money-box half full of spare change.
52. What color are your walls?
White. Clean and bright.
53. Which rooms in your house have wallpaper?
None. Don't like wallpaper.
54. Do you have a peephole in your front door?
Yes. There's a decal of a gun over it, so the peephole matches up with the visor >) That's how I feel about unexpected visitors ;p
55. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
My cat is pretty dangerous.
56. What does your home smell like right now?
I hope it smells like I left it this morning, of nothing much in particular.
57. Fave candle scent?
Vanilla, but I'm not a huge fan of scented candles.
58. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
59. Who are in the pictures you displayed?
I only have one picture up, in the bedroom, with Roy and Ed by Valiant :)
60. What color is your favorite Bible?
I think there might be a bible in the attic, but I don't have any particular attachment to it.
61. Do you have plenty of cabinet space in your kitchen?
62. Ever been on your roof?
Yep, through the attic window.
62. Do you own a stereo?
Yes, I mostly attach my iPhone to it.
63. How many TVs do you have?
One. It's never on.
64. How many house phones?
Don't have a landline.
65. Do you have a housekeeper?
No, my apartment is way too small to justify a housekeeper.
66. What style do you decorate in?
Ikea, simple, clean, modern.
67. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
Solid colours all the way. I don't like patterns.
68. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
Yes, in the livingroom, and it explodes every time I do as much much as fry an egg. It's pretty over the top.
68. In case of fire, what are the items you would grab if you only could make one quick trip?
I would get the cat.
69. Do you know how to work your electrical box?
70. What temperature in your home is most comfortable to you?
19 or 20 C ideally.