1. Would you chew gum after someone else?
That might happen but it would be a major exception. TMI, I come from a family that doesn't know the meaning of personal boundaries. When I grew up there were 4 toothbrushes in the bathroom, but no-one bothered to use just the one. Yes, it freaks me out now but at the time I didn't have a problem with it.
2. What describes your relationship status?
Lol, I am a hermit.
3. Who was your last call to?
I called the powercompany about the bill ;p
4. Are you a heart-breaker or heart broken?
I have broken a heart and never had mine broken. I win. Or something. I'm not proud of it.
5. Ever been skinny-dipping?
Yes, loved it.
6. Earrings or necklace?
If I wear any jewellery at all it's usually earrings.
7. Who have you talked to most today?
I had squash today for dinner?
9. Friend of the opposite sex that is closest to you?
That must be Marcel, my geeky buddy.
10. Color of your shirt?
I'm wearing a faded navy dress.
11. How many years have you taken a language?
Six years and then some. What, you don't like my English?
12. Who is speed dial 2?
That's my parents.
13. What is your background on your cell?
Some purply, swirly, animated thingie.
14. Have you ever wished on 11:11 PM?
Huh, I didn't know that was a wish moment ;p
15. Good advice if you ever go camping?
Bring TOILET PAPER.
16. Are you a bad influence?
Yes, I'm a foul enabler.
17. What color are your eyes?
18. Would you rather have your name or your sibling’s?
My sibling has a very male name, so no. I'm keeping my name.
19. Would you do anything for someone?
I will go far but there are limits.
20. Have you ever been called a bitch?
Lol, yes, it seems I'm a danger in traffic.
21. Favorite color?
Pink, purple, red.
22.Do you make smilies on the computer?
Some days I fight to end a sentence without ;p
23. What song is on?
Only the fan from the Mac
26. Would you date anyone on your top friends?
What is this top?
27. Does your best friend have a MySpace?
Most certainly not.
28. Who's MySpace did you visit last?
Go away with your horrible Myspace.
29. Last time you went out to lunch?
If going to the cafeteria at work counts, today. Otherwise it's been a while.
30. Do you watch Gilmore Girls?
Before FMA and LJ took over my life I did watch it.
31. Have you ever enjoyed listening to Jack Johnson?
Actually, yes. Quite pleasant.
32. Have you ever seen or enjoyed watching the O.C.?
33. Do you have one or more Britney Spears CDs?
As if. No way.
34. Which radio stations are your favorites?
I listen to Kink.fm, KOL radio and Pandora.
35. Are you a Lost fanatic?
37. Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library?
Again, no way.
38. Alanis Morisette?
I have 2 cds.
40. King Of the Hill?
41. Do you read trashy romance novels often?
If Georgette Heyer counts, oh, yes. I grew out of Harlequin novels at age 15.
43. Do you sing in the car?
I'm never alone in the car since I don't drive so no, but I do sing on my bicycle.
44. Do you ever sing in the shower when no one is around?
Yes, that too. Poor neighbours.
45. Have you ever watched a little kid's show?
I love Spongebob.
46. Have you ever pretended your crush was with you when they weren't?
No, that's a bit sad.
47. Did you draw pictures for your first crush back in elementary?
I didn't get the meaning of crush until I was well in my teens.
48. Have you ever liked a girl/boy but didn't ask her/him out?
I have never liked anyone well enough to ask them out.
50. Have you ever spent over an hour thinking about nothing but a certain person?
51. Have you ever liked someone because of their appearance?
I have liked some appearances, yes, but I have never struck up a freindship with someone because of how they looked.
52. Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis?
Sure, but some more than others.
53. Are you a freak about cleanliness and organizatian?
No and no. And you mean organisation, right?
55. Do you know how to knit?
I used to but I've always been horrid at it.
57. Have you ever written love song lyrics yourself and put them on MySpace?
Can we stop with the Myspace thing?
58. Do you keep a diary or journal online?
If you want to know all about my stuff, yup. Otherwise, nope.
59. When you open your closet, what is the dominant color?
60. Baskin Robbins or Coldstone?
61. Physics or chemistry?
I did chemistry in highschool but badly.
62. Earphones or headphones?
63. Pink or teal?
I like both but pink will win anytime.
64. Earrings or rings?
65. Commitment or casual dating?
66. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Star Wars?
Harry Potter. I loathe Star Wars ever since the new trilogy. Because that sucked beyond suck. LOTR is cool.
67. Fly or road trip?
I love road trips but I don't drive so i sit in the back and space out. I hate flying but it's very, very convenient.
Oh, god yes.
69. Favorite Disney movie?
70.Have you ever bought clothing at Sears?
Nope, never even been inside one.